Rubber flooring has a variety of benefits in many different applications and industries. The automotive mechanic and repair industry enjoys many of the advantages of rubber flooring. The ease of cleaning rubber flooring is one of the greatest benefits, especially in an environment that’s susceptible to motor and transmission oil spills. In an industry this tough, you need a rubber flooring cleaner and sealant strong enough to tackle the biggest messes.
Advantages of Rubber Flooring for the Automotive Industry
- Cushioned surfaces of rubber flooring provide a comfortable surface for mechanics to stand on
- Buffers clanging and clattering noises in the shop
- Slip-resistant surface improves safety
- Cleaning rubber flooring in automotive applications is an easy process, despite tough stains
As an auto mechanic or service shop, it’s in the best interest of the shop to have flooring that’s comfortable to stand on, while also functional for the job at hand. Cleaning rubber flooring is an easy process with the right sealants, cleaners and disinfectants. From motor oil to antifreeze, there are many different types of chemicals that can potentially spill on your floors. Finding the best disinfectant for cleaning rubber floors in automotive applications is key to maintaining their quality and functionality.
Cleaning Rubber Flooring in Automotive Applications
Whether you own a chain of fast lube type of shops, or you’re a auto mechanic working out of your personal garage, rubber flooring is an affordable choice. Maintaining and cleaning rubber flooring is a breeze when you have the proper facility disinfectant system.
Clean Break suggests cleaning rubber flooring with our disinfectant products designed specifically for porous and non-porous rubber flooring surfaces.
- Start with our water and chemical resistant Rubber Flooring & Mat Sealant to create exceptional bonding with retained flexibility
- Our Facility Disinfectant is perfect for use in automotive shops and repair centers
- Neutral pH Cleaner & Degreaser is an all purpose, broad-spectrum cleaner and degreaser with no need to rise
Try any of the Clean Break disinfectant products today to keep your automotive repair shop clean and function. Cleaning rubber flooring has never been as easy as with Clean Break products.