Clean Break Multi-Purpose Disinfectant is designed for the toughest disinfecting challenges involving animal facilities, on both porous and non-porous surfaces. Not only does it disinfect, but acts as a detergent, mildew-stat, deodorant, antibacterial and virucide! Its concentrated formula makes for a very economical product.
Clean Break Multi-Purpose Disinfectant – Detergent (EPA Registration No. 1839-100-82023) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2, the Novel Coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19, when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus (Norwalk virus) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Refer to the CDC website (www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-
ncov/index.html) for additional information
- Broad-Spectrum: Designed for use specifically in small animal hospitals, boarding facilities, doggy day care centers, dog training facilities, and other large and small animal facilities
- EPA registered to do what we say it will do!
- Economical concentrate, mix 1-4 oz. per gallon (makes 2 to 128 gallons of ready to use product)
- Works on porous and non-porous surfaces
- 20% OFF for orders of four or more gallons of any Clean Break products.
- Clean Break system of cleaners and disinfectants are economical concentrates.
- Dealer and distributor discounts also available. Call or email for more information.
For general disinfection of hard non-porous surfaces add 1 ounce of this product per gallon of water. Apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge, hand pump, trigger sprayer, or low-pressure coarse sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes, and then remove excess liquid. For additional strength mix 4 ounces per gallon to be effective against Canine Parvovirus, Canine Adenovirus, Canine Coronavirus, Canine Parainfluenza, Infectious Canine Hepatitis virus, Feline Rhinotracheitis, and Feline Infectious Peritonitis.