Everyone appreciates a clean and healthy environment when at the gym, store, restaurant, hotel, work, etc. CleanBreak Technology has created a complete yet simple and economical system of products to make it easy to keep your facilities clean and disinfected. Our Facility Disinfectant is EPA registered for human use facilities with specific targeting of MRSA and other potentially dangerous bacteria, virus, and fungus.
- EPA registered antibacterial, virucide, mildew-stat, deodorant, detergent
- Economical concentrate, mix 1-4 oz. per gallon (makes 2 to 128 gallons of ready to use product)
- Broad-Spectrum: effective against all major bacteria and viruses associated with human use facilities of all kinds to include hospitals, hotels, gyms, etc. Kills MRSA! Neutral pH!
- Works on porous and non-porous surfaces
- Versatile application – Can be used in a trigger sprayer, with a sponge, rag, or mop
- 20% OFF for orders of four or more gallons of any Clean Break products.
- Clean Break system of cleaners and disinfectants are economical concentrates.
- Dealer and distributor discounts also available. Call or email for more information.
Clean Break Facility – Disinfectant Detergent (EPA Registration No. 1839-169) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2, the Novel Coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19, when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus (Norwalk virus) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Refer to the CDC website (www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-
ncov/index.html) for additional information
To disinfect inanimate, hard non-porous surfaces add 2 ounces of this product per gallon of water. Apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge, hand pump, trigger sprayer, or low-pressure coarse sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid.