- EPA registered antibacterial, virucide, mildew-stat, deodorant, detergent
- Economical concentrate, mix 1-4 oz. per gallon (makes 2 to 128 gallons of ready to use product)
- Broad-Spectrum: effective against all major bacteria and viruses associated with human use facilities of all kinds to include hospitals, hotels, gyms, etc. Kills MRSA! Neutral pH!
- Works on porous and non-porous surfaces
- Versatile application – Can be used in a trigger sprayer, with a sponge, rag, or mop
NOTE: The Cleaners and Disinfectants can freeze and when thawed can still be used as per the label directions. The Rubber Mat & Floor Sealant cannot be used after it has been frozen in the container. Please be careful to store Clean Break products in rooms kept above freezing.
Clean Break Facility Disinfectant – Detergent (EPA Registration No. 1839-169) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2, the Novel Coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19, when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus (Norwalk virus) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Refer to the CDC website (www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-