If you operate a facility that’s susceptible to dirt, bacteria and high foot traffic, you should definitely use a rubber flooring sealer upon installation. Rubber flooring sealant can also be used after installation and while it is long-lasting, can also be recoated if necessary.
Applications for Rubber Flooring Sealer
- Fitness centers
- Crossfit and gyms
- Kitchen, both residential and commercial
- Government facilities
- Doggy day cares
- Child care facilities
With the growing popularity of rubber flooring, the need for a sealant to protect your investment increases.
Benefits of Rubber Flooring Sealer
- Prolongs the performance and lifespan of your rubber flooring or rubber mats
- Saves you money, time, hassle and unnecessary labor
- Great for any porous flooring
- Without a proper sealant, floors can become dull, dingy and difficult to clean
- Seals surfaces to keep out bacteria, fungus and viruses
- Retains flexibility in rubber flooring or mats
- Water and chemical resistant
- Easily cleaned and sanitized
Rubber flooring sealer offers users a wide variety of benefits. Rubber floors are a superior candidate for sealant because of their deep pores and flexible surfaces. The deep pores and flexible surfaces attract and hold dirt, which makes them dull and dingy. Applying a rubber flooring sealer fills in the pores while retaining the flexibility of the surface, which makes it easier to clean. Sealing up the pores and removing dirt can also increase the traction on the rubber flooring, which also makes it safer.
If you work in a building that has rubber flooring or mats, such as a Crossfit gym, doggy day care, commercial kitchen, government facility or hospital, consider using rubber flooring sealer. Sealant increases the safety, cleaning convenience and lifespan of your rubber flooring.
Clean Break’s Rubber Flooring & Mat Sealant is effective, water and chemical resistant and bonds exceptionally well to rubber surfaces to maintain the flexibility. Learn more Clean Break’s Rubber Flooring & Mat Sealant.