Did you know damp hands spread a thousand times more germs than dry hands?
In a busy hospital, cutting corners on effective hospital floor maintenance just isn’t an option.
The above statistic goes to show the constant battle hospitals are fighting to stop germs in their tracks. We make it easy to set up a consistent maintenance and cleaning plan that is both economical and highly effective. Our streamlined process seals, cleans and disinfects hospital floors all while protecting the health of patients, doctors and staff.
With a recent surge in health care remodeling, many hospitals have both newer and older flooring of different material. This can potentially make devising an effective and simple hospital floor maintenance plan difficult and costly. Clean Break’s disinfectant and multi-purpose cleaner solves this issue, as it is applicable on a variety of surfaces.
Synthetic rubber floors hold color longer and withstand wear and tear of heavy traffic, so they are becoming more and more popular in health care facilities. Because rubber floors are used in such high impact environments, it is important they are coated with a product that is intended specifically for rubber flooring. Standard floor finishes will not work effectively on rubber flooring and will consequently lose adhesion and peal, crack or flake.
Once sealed, most rubber flooring just needs to be cleaned, which is easy considering most soil and liquid will simply sit on the surface. Clean Break’s neutral pH multi-purpose cleaner is perfect for hospital floor maintenance—on both rubber mats and other floor surfaces.
Cleaning and disinfecting products and procedures vary within healthcare facilities, but Clean Break simplifies this process, eliminating the risk of overusing unnecessary toxic chemicals.
Clean Break provides the ultimate solution for making hospital floor maintenance easy and effective.
CleanBreak Rubber Flooring & Mat Sealant:
- Seals porous surfaces to keep bacteria, fungus, and viruses out
- Exceptional bonding yet retains flexibility in flooring or mats
- Long lasting and can be re-coated
- Easily cleaned and sanitized
- Water and chemical resistant
Clean Break Facility Disinfectant
- Antibacterial, virucide, mildew-stat, deodorant, detergent
- Economical concentrate, makes 2 to 128 gallons of ready to use product
- Broad-Spectrum: Designed for human use facilities of all kinds to include hospitals, hotels, gyms.
- Kills MRSA and neutral pH.
- Works on porous and non-porous surfaces
- Versatile application – can be used in a trigger sprayer, with a sponge, rag, or mop
Clean Break Neutral pH Cleaner & Degreaser
- EPA Green design for the Environment seal
- Broad-spectrum cleaner and degreaser
- Dries without streaking
- Economical concentrate, mix 2 oz. per gallon for 64 gallons of ready to use
- Not alkaline or acidic
Give us a call for more information at 877-209-4427.