No matter your industry or use for rubber mats, the truth of the matter is that they get stinky. From stinky rubber mats in fishing boats to rubber flooring at doggy day cares and every other use in between, eliminating odor ranks high on everyone’s list.
In order to eliminate odors from stinky rubber mats, you need a disinfectant that’s both EPA registered and effective at breaking up nasty smells and removing the problem at it’s root. Both porous and non-porous rubber mats and rubber flooring can absorb bad smells that are off putting for you and your customers.
Clean Break offers multiple disinfecting systems perfect for your specific stinky rubber mat situation. Clean Break’s Facility Disinfectant is EPA registered to be effective against pathogens typically associated with humans. Clean Break’s Disinfectant-Detergent is formulated and EPA registered to be effective against the pathogens associated with animals, and more specifically cats and dogs.
Facility Disinfectant Cleans Stinky Rubber Mats in:
- Crossfit gyms
- Government facilities
- Commercial Kitchens
- Homes and shops
Multi-purpose Disinfectant Cleans Stinky Rubber Mats in:
- Small animal hospitals
- Boarding facilities
- Doggy day care centers
- Dog training facilities
- Other small and large animal facilities
Instead of replacing stinky rubber mats and rubber flooring use an effective cleaner to revitalize them. Whether you own a crossfit gym with stinky rubber mats that absorb sweat and body odor, or a commercial kitchen with grease and strong food odors, Clean Break offers an economical solution for cleaning your stinky rubber mats.
How do Clean Break’s stinky rubber mat disinfectants work? Each disinfectant gets down to the root of the stench and kills major bacteria and viruses associated with facilities of all kinds. Unseen bacteria and foreign materials in porous floors can cause unpleasant odors, which Clean Break’s disinfectants kill. Additionally, Clean Break’s disinfectants have a great smell that replaces the caustic smells they remove.
Whether you are looking for the best flooring for your woodworking shop, garage shop, or similar space, sifting through all the options can be overwhelming.
The benefits of rubber tiles for shop flooring are numerous and unique.
Not only is a dense rubber floor comfortable to stand on and incredibly durable, but it is also simple to install, clean and maintain.
More Unique Benefits of Rubber Tiles for Shop Flooring:
- Durable. This is probably the biggest selling point for rubber flooring. Whether getting smashed by heavy dumbbells repeatedly or enduring other heavy equipment, machinery and impact, rubber flooring can handle it. Additionally, because you can select extremely dense rubber tiles, heavy equipment can easily roll over the tiles.
- Color Options. If a concern is whether the black will absorb too much light and make it difficult to tell what a project will look like out of the shop, then there are several other lighter colors to choose from.
- Textured or Non-Texture. While non-textured would be easier to sweep, both are easy to vacuum.
- Tools Bounce! Tools will bounce instead of dent, which is always a perk and allows your tools to last longer.
- Cost Effective. Aside from basic concrete flooring, rubber flooring, starting at about $2.44 per square feet, is much more inexpensive than engineered hardwood floor that typically starts around $4 per square foot (not including underlayment and professional installation if required).
- Easy Installation. Speaking of installation, rubber tiles for shop flooring are incredibly easy to install, considering they are a large puzzle piece that easily interlock. Another bonus is that if one tile becomes damaged, it is easily replaced.
- Comfort. Another common benefit of rubber flooring is its anti-fatigue properties. It is easy on your feet, joints and back, so standing for long periods of time is made more comfortable.
- Coverage Options. Instead of covering your workshop’s entire floor, a cost effective option is to use only rubber flooring in each work area instead of installing wall-to-wall rubber flooring.
Paired with our neutral pH rubber flooring cleaner and degreaser for easy cleaning, rubber tiles may be the smartest choice for your shop (and back!).