Healthcare facilities have evolved over the years. Many healthcare facilities have move towards rubber flooring as it’s slip-resistant, soft and easy to clean. Because healthcare facilities have a high amount of foot traffic, as well as the need to hold up against medical equipment, carts and beds, rubber flooring has become the new standard.
Within large medical environments, it’s essential to find the best disinfectant for healthcare facilities. Clean Break’s Facility Disinfectant fulfills the needs of the medical community when it comes to cleaning and disinfecting rubber floors.
Disinfectant for Healthcare Facilities
When it comes to medical and healthcare facilities, it’s essential to create a clean and healthy environment for patients, staff and visitors. Clean Break has created a technology that’s simple yet economical and has proven to be a great disinfectant for healthcare facilities.
- Designed for human use facilities
- Specifically targets MRSA and other potentially dangerous bacteria, virus and fungus
- Antibacterial, virucide, mildewstat, deodorant, detergent
- Has a neutral pH
- Works on porous and nonporous surfaces
- Can be used in a trigger sprayer, with a sponge, rag or mop
Because Clean Break’s disinfectant for healthcare facilities is an economical concentrate, you only have to mix one to four ounces of the cleaner per gallon of water. Clean Break’s Facility Disinfectant effectively fights against all major bacteria and viruses associated with healthcare facilities including hospitals.
Clean Break’s Facility Disinfectant was designed for use with rubber flooring. Rubber flooring requires minimal maintenance and has a long life, which is essential in healthcare settings. Rubber flooring has come a long way and can provide the same aesthetics as vinyl, but is a more durable product.
If your medical community has moved towards rubber flooring, consider Clean Break’s disinfectant for healthcare facilities. Facility Disinfectant works perfectly for cleaning and disinfecting flooring in high-traffic human facilities such as hospitals and medical centers.
Your truck is a huge investment and something to take pride in. And just like the body of your truck, your likely to want to keep the interior in impeccable condition.
So when it comes to maintaining the rubber flooring in your truck, what works and what doesn’t? How do you keep and maintain the shine?
It is often a challenge to figure out how to clean rubber flooring in trucks and maintain the desired luster and shine after they dry. While there are some things that most certainly do not work, there are some preferred methods that work the best. Many try scrubbing their mats with Simple Green or other cleaners, but while it will look shiny while wet, it dries dull.
Our neutral pH rubber cleaner and degreaser gently cleans your mats while maintaining the shine with a streak-free finish. Another benefit to our rubber cleaner is that it does not have a harsh, chemically smell. While some mat cleaners may work well, the headache from the fumes is not worth it. You also want to make sure the cleaner you are using does not attract dirt.
So what makes our pH neutral rubber mat cleaner and degreaser perfect for the rubber flooring in your truck?
- Tough on grease. With all the wear and tear your mats will endure, our cleaner is highly effective because it kicks the grease, yet is gentle and formulated specifically for rubber material unlike other cleaners that are commonly used on rubber mats.
- Mats dry streak-free! No more worrying about how your truck mats will look once they are dry.
- Neutral pH. Unlike other chemicals containing harsh, toxic chemicals, our neutral pH cleaner is considered a green cleaner, formulated by chemists specifically for rubber.
Successfully cleaning and restoring your truck mats and rubber flooring is simple. If needed, first scrub the mats and flooring with a brush to remove any dirt or mud that is crusted on. After shaking or vacuuming your mats, simply spray down the mats with our cleaner and wipe them down.
The plus side is our cleaner is versatile. So in addition to efficiently cleaning rubber mats (whether in your truck, shop or other facility) it is ideal for cleaning large surface areas of rubber flooring as well.
Imagine the wear and tear of a crowded gym floor or a high traffic vet clinic. Rubber flooring has become ever popular in these busy environments, and this is in part because rubber flooring is so durable, cost-effective and easy to clean. Our neutral pH cleaner and degreaser is the ideal cleaner for rubber floors.
So how do you clean rubber floors once you’ve got the right product to clean with?
Whether you have more than 12 million square feet of flooring or just a few tiles in your small home gym, our neutral pH cleaner is perfect for all shapes and sizes of rubber floors.
The Smartest Approach to Cleaning and Maintaining Rubber Floors:
- Follow cleaning manufacturers instructions. Instructions vary from cleaner to cleaner. Our cleaner and degreaser is formulated to be diluted 2 oz per gallon. If you use more or less of the cleaner, the outcome will not be as effective or you are running the risk of wasting product and harming your floor.
- Be proactive. The beauty about rubber tiles is they are easily replaceable. If you see that a part of your rubber flooring is getting too much wear and tear, it will be safer in the long run to replace it before someone gets hurt or it causes further damage.
- Keep the outside clean. The cleanliness of your gym, store or shop starts outside, since people will be tracking in whatever is outside. This means paying attention to the cleanliness of your parking lot and sidewalks and keeping them as dirt and grease-free as possible.
- Have indoor and outdoor mats. It is recommended to have 15 feet (or three strides worth) of indoor and outdoor walk-off mats both on the outside and inside of your entrance door to trap dirt.
- Vacuum (or sweep) frequently. It is crucial to do this at least once a day, depending upon foot traffic. This will make the mopping process much quicker and effective. This also keeps grit off the floor, which prevents unnecessary wear and tear on the floor.
- Add a protective coating. Our sealant not only makes cleaning easier and more effective, but it makes your mats more waterproof, last longer and adds shine and luster. This preventative step will lengthen the intervals between needing to replace tiles and will prevent staining and other damage.
- Daily maintenance. Sweeping and mopping rubber flooring on a daily basis is the best way to extend the lifespan and maintain an impeccably clean—and easy to clean—floor.
Follow these steps and your rubber floors will serve you and your business for years to come.
Because rubber floors are ideal for gym floors—from busy athletic clubs to CrossFit gyms—our neutral pH rubber floor cleaner and degreaser is a perfect match for gym and club owners. Rubber flooring’s soft yet durable surface is perfect for everything from heavy weight lifting to wrestling and gymnastics. When it comes to cleaning your rubber flooring, it is important that you pair our cleaner with the most effective cleaning method for superior results. While our cleaner is extremely straightforward, effective and economical, how you use it is also equally important.
So, how do you clean rubber gym floors?
- Using a plastic or wood scraper, scrape off any large, sticky items, such as mud that has been tracked in. We do not recommend using a metal scraper since it can scratch the rubber surface. If necessary, use a damp nylon scrub pad to rub off scuff marks. Because our floor cleaner is also a degreaser, it is perfect for targeting and removing greasy build up, lessening the need for time consuming prep cleaning.
- Once large, sticky items are removed, vacuum the floor to ensure the surface is free of debris for the most effective mopping.
- A nylon, soft-bristled cleaning brush works great to focus on any difficult to remove spots or spills if necessary.
- Lastly, mop your rubber floors with our neutral pH cleaning solution (just 2 oz. per gallon of water).
What to AVOID on rubber floors:
- Acids such as bleach, vinegar or bathroom cleaners
- Alkalis such as butyl cleaners and high pH strippers
- Petro chemicals—cleaners that contain oil grease, solvents or abrasives
Just installed virgin rubber flooring in your gym?
We recommend you initially clean it with a damp mop and our cleaner to remove any manufacturing residue.
There may be other ways to clean your gym’s rubber flooring other than using a cleaner specifically formulated for rubber floors. But are they as effective? Safe? Convenient? Economical?
When owning and operating a busy gym, having the confidence and assurance that your gym floor cleaner is going to get the job done right is crucial.
You have plenty of other things to tend to, which is why Clean Break has worked with a chemist to formulate a neutral pH, environmental seal of approval rubber floor cleaner and degreaser. It will no doubt make your life easier and your floors impeccably clean for your customers. Rubber gym flooring is quickly becoming a number one choice for busy gyms and fitness centers not just in the US but internationally as well. The reasons for rubber flooring in these facilities are plenty, and investing in a quality gym floor cleaner is just as important of a decision.
Reasons Rubber Flooring is Perfect for Gyms:
- Eliminates injuries. A lot of today’s exercises involve a lot of jumping. Because of its soft, squishy surface, it is easy on the knees and ankles, reduces shock to the leg joints and eliminates injuries.
- Durable. Let’s face it, if any type of facility were to need a strong, durable—yet gentle on the joints—floor, it is gyms, fitness centers, rec centers and play areas. With constant impact from heavy weights and equipment, running, jumping and repetitious use, these types of floors undergo heavier foot traffic and high impact stress.
- Long lasting. Other gym floor materials are marketed as easy to clean but they do not stand up to long-term wear and tear that rubber flooring clan. So while rubber flooring is more durable than other materials and water resistant, it too, is easy to clean.
- Indoor and outdoor use. Because rubber flooring so wonderfully repels water from pool and shower areas, rubber flooring is ideal for pool areas and play areas both in and outside.
Pair durable rubber flooring with our gym floor cleaner and degreaser, and you’ve got a perfect match for a high traffic, high intensity gym floor that will outlast any other material. —Clean Break