With athletic clubs, both large and small, all of the different mats within the facility can really add up. Replacing worn out or stinky rubber mats shouldn’t have to be a frequent occurrence and when you use a rubber sealant, it won’t have to be. Rubber sealant prolongs the lifespan and performance of athletic club gym mats as it seals porous surfaces to keep our bacteria and fungus.
Benefits of Using Rubber Sealant on Athletic Club Gym Mats
From rubber mats in the weight room to yoga mats to anti-slip mats near the swimming pool and showers, athletic clubs have many different rubber mats. Athletic club rubber mats should be protected with a rubber sealant that bonds yet, allows them to maintain their flexibility. Benefits of using a rubber sealant include:
- Rubber mats are easier to clean and sanitize
- Water and chemical resistant
- Keeps out bacteria, fungus and viruses
- Allows mats to retain their flexibility
- Sealant is long-lasting, but can be recoated
- Saves time, money, hassle and unnecessary labor
- Prolongs performance and lifespan
Due to the deep pores and flexible surface of athletic club gym mats, this makes them the perfect candidate for rubber sealant. Rubber sealant can help prevent athletic club gym mats from becoming dull, dingy and difficult to clean. Rubber sealant for athletic club gym mats helps keep their flexibility while also making them more sanitary in an area where they are often coated with sweat, hair and skin cells.
Athletic clubs can be a breeding ground for bacteria, which is why it’s essential to use a rubber sealant when mats are new and a facility disinfectant to clean them during their lifespan. The combination of these two cleaners helps make for more health-friendly facilities and patrons.
Learn more about the Rubber Sealant from Clean Break and pair it with the Facility Disinfectant for the cleanest athletic club gym mats.
If you operate a facility that’s susceptible to dirt, bacteria and high foot traffic, you should definitely use a rubber flooring sealer upon installation. Rubber flooring sealant can also be used after installation and while it is long-lasting, can also be recoated if necessary.
Applications for Rubber Flooring Sealer
- Fitness centers
- Crossfit and gyms
- Kitchen, both residential and commercial
- Government facilities
- Doggy day cares
- Child care facilities
With the growing popularity of rubber flooring, the need for a sealant to protect your investment increases.
Benefits of Rubber Flooring Sealer
- Prolongs the performance and lifespan of your rubber flooring or rubber mats
- Saves you money, time, hassle and unnecessary labor
- Great for any porous flooring
- Without a proper sealant, floors can become dull, dingy and difficult to clean
- Seals surfaces to keep out bacteria, fungus and viruses
- Retains flexibility in rubber flooring or mats
- Water and chemical resistant
- Easily cleaned and sanitized
Rubber flooring sealer offers users a wide variety of benefits. Rubber floors are a superior candidate for sealant because of their deep pores and flexible surfaces. The deep pores and flexible surfaces attract and hold dirt, which makes them dull and dingy. Applying a rubber flooring sealer fills in the pores while retaining the flexibility of the surface, which makes it easier to clean. Sealing up the pores and removing dirt can also increase the traction on the rubber flooring, which also makes it safer.
If you work in a building that has rubber flooring or mats, such as a Crossfit gym, doggy day care, commercial kitchen, government facility or hospital, consider using rubber flooring sealer. Sealant increases the safety, cleaning convenience and lifespan of your rubber flooring.
Clean Break’s Rubber Flooring & Mat Sealant is effective, water and chemical resistant and bonds exceptionally well to rubber surfaces to maintain the flexibility. Learn more Clean Break’s Rubber Flooring & Mat Sealant.
Rubber mats have a place in a wide variety of venues from flooring in commercial kitchens to doggy day care centers and small animal hospitals. Did you know rubber mats provide the perfect surface for protecting wood floors and encouraging anti-slip safety in fishing boats? Rubber mat cleaners such as Clean Break’s Multi-purpose Disinfectant make cleaning and maintaining these surfaces even easier.
Benefits of Rubber Mats in Fishing Boats
- Comfort – When standing for a long time in a fishing boat, feet start to ache from the hard, flat surface. Install rubber mats in fishing boats to prevent fatigue and relieve built up pressure in the feet and ankles. Rubber mats are soft and form to the foot, which makes for happy passengers on board your fishing boat.
- Drainage – Often seen in kitchens, rubber mats with holes are perfect for floors requiring drainage, such as fishing boats. These types of mats easily allow water to drain, which is an essential feature when talking about a boat. Water always finds it way onto boats, it’s part of their nature. Installing rubber mats keeps your feet happy while also appropriately draining excess water from your vessel.
- Traction – In a naturally wet and slippery area, it makes total sense to cover the floors of your boat in a textured surface that gives traction. Rubber mats in fishing boats help prevent slipping. When water splashes into the boat while reeling in a big catch decrease your chances of slipping with textured rubber flooring.
- Prevent Physical Damage – Having rubber flooring and rubber mats in place on a fishing boat prevents corrosion from saltwater, damage from exposure to sunlight and damage from constant foot traffic on wood floors. Repairing damage to wood floors can be expensive. Installing rubber mats protects moisture sensitive wood floors, which helps save money long term.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain – With Clean Break’s line of rubber mat sealants, disinfectants and cleaners, maintaining the durability and lifespan of rubber mats comes easy. Avoid mold, fungus and bacteria by using rubber mat sealant to seal and protect rubber mats from the beginning. Clean Break’s Multi-purpose Disinfectant is a simple to apply, EPA registered rubber mat cleaner for regular use in fishing boats.
It’s that time of year. It’s hot outside, which makes it even hotter in restaurant kitchens. Not only do restaurant rubber mats regularly have to put up with grease, oils and foods, but in the summer months sweat and additional humidity add to the need for more traction.
The durability and cleanliness of rubber mats in commercial kitchens plays a large role in safety. Cleaning commercial kitchen rubber mats with an EPA registered product helps preserve the mats when traction and drainage are most important.
Clean Break offers a variety of products to protect rubber flooring and mats in commercial kitchens and restaurants. Give your rubber flooring and mats a head start on long lasting performance by using a rubber mat sealant.
Benefits of Rubber Mat Sealant in Commercial Kitchens
- Prolongs performance and lifespan of rubber flooring and rubber mats
- Saves you money, time, hassle and unnecessary labor
- Without sealant rubber flooring can become dull, dingy and difficult to clean
Clean Break’s Neutral pH Cleaner and Degreaser acts as the perfect rubber mat cleaner for commercial kitchens and restaurants. Rubber mats in restaurants come into contact with grease, oil and food, which decreases the traction these mats are intended to supply. A lack of traction in a hot, greasy kitchen can be detrimental to safety. It’s important to regularly clean and degrease with a rubber mat cleaner that’s easy on surfaces and tough on cleaning.
Benefits of Clean Break’s Neutral pH Cleaner and Degreaser
- EPA Green Design for the Environment seal
- Ideal for commercial and industrial kitchens and restaurants
- Dries without streaking, no rinsing necessary
Rubber flooring and mats are frequently used in restaurants because they provide traction, prevent slipping, are water resistant, durable and are easy to clean and maintain. Using the proper rubber mat cleaner and sealant expand the lifespan. Clean Break’s sealants and degreasing products provide the perfect maintenance system for your rubber mats and flooring.
Your truck is a huge investment and something to take pride in. And just like the body of your truck, your likely to want to keep the interior in impeccable condition.
So when it comes to maintaining the rubber flooring in your truck, what works and what doesn’t? How do you keep and maintain the shine?
It is often a challenge to figure out how to clean rubber flooring in trucks and maintain the desired luster and shine after they dry. While there are some things that most certainly do not work, there are some preferred methods that work the best. Many try scrubbing their mats with Simple Green or other cleaners, but while it will look shiny while wet, it dries dull.
Our neutral pH rubber cleaner and degreaser gently cleans your mats while maintaining the shine with a streak-free finish. Another benefit to our rubber cleaner is that it does not have a harsh, chemically smell. While some mat cleaners may work well, the headache from the fumes is not worth it. You also want to make sure the cleaner you are using does not attract dirt.
So what makes our pH neutral rubber mat cleaner and degreaser perfect for the rubber flooring in your truck?
- Tough on grease. With all the wear and tear your mats will endure, our cleaner is highly effective because it kicks the grease, yet is gentle and formulated specifically for rubber material unlike other cleaners that are commonly used on rubber mats.
- Mats dry streak-free! No more worrying about how your truck mats will look once they are dry.
- EPA seal of approval. Unlike other chemicals containing harsh, toxic chemicals, our neutral pH cleaner is considered a green cleaner approved by the EPA and formulated by chemists specifically for rubber.
Successfully cleaning and restoring your truck mats and rubber flooring is simple. If needed, first scrub the mats and flooring with a brush to remove any dirt or mud that is crusted on. After shaking or vacuuming your mats, simply spray down the mats with our cleaner and wipe them down.
The plus side is our cleaner is versatile. So in addition to efficiently cleaning rubber mats (whether in your truck, shop or other facility) it is ideal for cleaning large surface areas of rubber flooring as well.
Imagine the wear and tear of a crowded gym floor or a high traffic vet clinic. Rubber flooring has become ever popular in these busy environments, and this is in part because rubber flooring is so durable, cost-effective and easy to clean. Our neutral pH cleaner and degreaser is the ideal cleaner for rubber floors.
So how do you clean rubber floors once you’ve got the right product to clean with?
Whether you have more than 12 million square feet of flooring or just a few tiles in your small home gym, our neutral pH cleaner is perfect for all shapes and sizes of rubber floors.
The Smartest Approach to Cleaning and Maintaining Rubber Floors:
- Follow cleaning manufacturers instructions. Instructions vary from cleaner to cleaner. Our cleaner and degreaser is formulated to be diluted 2 oz per gallon. If you use more or less of the cleaner, the outcome will not be as effective or you are running the risk of wasting product and harming your floor.
- Be proactive. The beauty about rubber tiles is they are easily replaceable. If you see that a part of your rubber flooring is getting too much wear and tear, it will be safer in the long run to replace it before someone gets hurt or it causes further damage.
- Keep the outside clean. The cleanliness of your gym, store or shop starts outside, since people will be tracking in whatever is outside. This means paying attention to the cleanliness of your parking lot and sidewalks and keeping them as dirt and grease-free as possible.
- Have indoor and outdoor mats. It is recommended to have 15 feet (or three strides worth) of indoor and outdoor walk-off mats both on the outside and inside of your entrance door to trap dirt.
- Vacuum (or sweep) frequently. It is crucial to do this at least once a day, depending upon foot traffic. This will make the mopping process much quicker and effective. This also keeps grit off the floor, which prevents unnecessary wear and tear on the floor.
- Add a protective coating. Our sealant not only makes cleaning easier and more effective, but it makes your mats more waterproof, last longer and adds shine and luster. This preventative step will lengthen the intervals between needing to replace tiles and will prevent staining and other damage.
- Daily maintenance. Sweeping and mopping rubber flooring on a daily basis is the best way to extend the lifespan and maintain an impeccably clean—and easy to clean—floor.
Follow these steps and your rubber floors will serve you and your business for years to come.
The benefits of rubber flooring are plenty. But once you have been convinced that you want to install rubber flooring in your home or facility, the next question is, what type of rubber flooring is right for you?
Regardless of the type of rubber flooring you use, our rubber flooring sealer benefits any style.
One of the perks of using rubber flooring is the range of options you have to meet your particular needs. Whether you are using it for your home in a kitchen, garage, bathroom, basement or playroom, or are using it for a larger commercial facility, there is a style of rubber flooring that is best for you, and paired with rubber flooring sealer you will have a comfortable, easy to maintain floor that can last you 20 years or more.
Types of Rubber Flooring:
- Sheeting. Similar to installing wall-to-wall carpet, this type of rubber flooring comes on a roll, and is sized based on the longest wall where it will be installed. This type of flooring is customizable and available in different thickness, designs and patterns, and is ideal in workshops and garages as it is water resistant and does not have any cracks, unlike rubber tiles. It is also great in areas where there are corners and other obstacles, as it can be cut to precisely fit an area.
- Tiles. If more intricate, multicolored patterns are what you are after, then tiles may be your best bet. Because water can seep in through the seams, tiles are ideal for areas where there is not a lot of water usage. It’s a bit tricky to calculate correctly how many tiles you need, and some cutting may be required to ensure a precise fit. These are the most popular choice for playrooms, rec rooms and playgrounds.
- Mats. Rather than covering an entire floor surface, these are used on top of an otherwise hard surface such as slate or marble to make it more comfortable to stand and walk on and slip-resistant. It is a great option for the kitchen where there is a lot of standing. These are easy to clean since it can easily be removed from the area, and they come in a variety of thickness. With a rubber flooring sealer, these mats become even more durable and water resistant.
- Recycled. This is a great eco-friendly option, where the rubber flooring’s previous life was likely tires or athletic shoes. This type of flooring comes in various forms and once you are done using the flooring, it can be recycled again. It’s the material that keeps giving.
With all of these types of rubber flooring, our rubber flooring sealer is a perfect partner. By sealing your flooring or mats, they will be much easier to clean, and even more resistant to water and chemicals.
Rubber flooring in bathrooms is a great option due to its comfortable, springy texture and it’s anti-slip properties. Add to this its water and bacteria resistant properties, it is no wonder many are increasingly using this hardy, versatile material in bathrooms. Especially given its wide variety of bright or natural colors and textures, rubber bathroom flooring can be as cutting edge and trendy, or as subtle and neutral as you want it to be.
Since there is so much moisture and risk for slipping in bathrooms, rubber flooring paired with our rubber flooring sealant is a perfect candidate.
Rubber flooring provides a durable bathroom floor that is water and slip proof and ready to stand up to the humidity and moisture. Additionally, rubber flooring in bathrooms is perfect because it resists stains and mold and is naturally antimicrobial. This means that rubber flooring naturally works to kill off any mold or microorganisms that attempt to develop on the flooring. It is extremely easy to clean, especially if you have applied our rubber flooring sealant. One would think that there would be some sneaky drawbacks, but in addition to these benefits, rubber flooring (along with our rubber flooring sealant) is environmentally friendly. So while hardwood or natural stone bathroom tiles are still popular choices, rubber flooring is becoming an increasingly popular option given its springy consistency and anti-slip properties. It is also clearly a much more functional and sanitary material to use in bathrooms than carpet! Because rubber is naturally impervious to liquid and humidity and is stain resistant, this makes maintaining rubber flooring quite easy. Furthermore, when rubber flooring sealant is applied, it is even easier to remove dirt, debris and liquids. Although rubber is resistant to most stains, it is not, however impervious to damage from grease, fat, oils and harsh solvents. It is this sort of exposure that our rubber flooring sealant helps protects against, in addition to making the flooring last and perform even longer. —Clean Break
With more and more industries using rubber flooring, it is important to consider the many benefits and see if this durable, water resistant, springy material is right for you.
And while rubber flooring offers many benefits, the next step is investing in rubber flooring sealer, which will prolong your floor’s lifespan and make maintaining your floor or mats much easier.
What makes rubber flooring superior to other types of flooring?
- Durable. Because rubber flooring is notorious for being strong, tough and resilient against elements, it is commonly used in commercial, high traffic environments.
- Versatile. Available in a wide variety of colors, patterns and textures, rubber flooring is becoming more and more popular in residential spaces both inside and out. From replicating marbled stone to speck patterns or natural stone, rubber flooring can compliment or contrast a variety of styles.
- Long-lasting. This is where the importance of a good rubber flooring sealer comes in. Properly cared for rubber flooring can last a minimum of 20 years.
- Low Maintenance. While synthetic rubber flooring generally resists stains better than natural rubber, all rubber flooring is easy to maintain. The flooring is easy to mop, and a rubber flooring sealer makes it even easier to clean as it further protects it from wear and tear and discoloration.
- Soft. While durable and tough, rubber is also commonly used in restaurant and retail stores to relieve the stress of standing. This also makes it a great choice for playrooms, rec rooms and other living spaces.
- Water Resistant. Because rubber flooring is non porous, this makes it impermeable to liquid. This makes it perfect for bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms.
- Reduces Noise. Depending upon the rubber thickness, rubber flooring can act as a sound barrier between floors.
- Non-Toxic and Fire Resistant. Rubber resists burns, and additionally does not release noxious fumes in case of a fire.
- Various Textures. Unlike other flooring choices, rubber flooring can have raised dimples, studs or other textures needed for either functionality (to resist slipping) or design.
Given the many benefits of rubber flooring, it is understandable why this soft, durable material is used in high traffic environments. Combined with our rubber flooring sealer, which makes it easier to clean and more resistant to water and chemicals, rubber flooring can serve you and your industry for decades. —Clean Break
CleanBreak understands that simplifying your life and making your floor maintenance routine as effortless and economical as possible is a priority.
So this begs the question: is rubber flooring sealant an unnecessary extra step, or rather a wise, efficient step that makes your life easier?
The answer is the latter. Using a rubber flooring sealant on your facility’s mats and flooring is smart for a number of reasons.
Floor sealant prolongs the performance and lifespan of your rubber flooring or rubber mats. In the end, it saves you money, time, hassle and unnecessary labor.
While floor sealers are beneficial for any porous floor, rubber flooring and mats are a prime candidate for sealant due to their deep pores and flexible surface. Without proper care and sealant, rubber flooring can become dull, dingy and difficult to clean.
Benefits of Rubber Flooring Sealant:
- Seals porous surfaces to keep bacteria, fungus, and viruses out
- Exceptional bonding yet retains flexibility in flooring or mats
- Long lasting and can be re-coated
- Makes mats and flooring easy to clean and sanitize
- Water and chemical resistant
- Resists dirt and moisture
- Easy to apply
- Helps prolong the life of the rubber flooring and mats
- Formulated by a Veterinarian
- Safe for humans and animals
- Quicker, easier cleaning
Furthermore, CleanBreak’s sealant makes your floors safer. By sealing the pores and removing the dirt, this increases the traction on the floor.
It is also safe for people and animals. CleanBreak rubber flooring sealant is formulated to safely seal rubber floors and rubber mats. Unlike other sealants, CleanBreak rubber floor sealer is veterinarian approved. This is why it is commonly used in animal care & training facilities, kennels, animal hospitals, in addition to various other applications where a sealant for rubber floor is needed.
In the end, rubber flooring sealant makes your life easier and flooring last longer, which is always a good thing.