Rubber mats have a place in a wide variety of venues from flooring in commercial kitchens to doggy day care centers and small animal hospitals. Did you know rubber mats provide the perfect surface for protecting wood floors and encouraging anti-slip safety in fishing boats? Rubber mat cleaners such as Clean Break’s Multi-purpose Disinfectant make cleaning and maintaining these surfaces even easier.
Benefits of Rubber Mats in Fishing Boats
- Comfort – When standing for a long time in a fishing boat, feet start to ache from the hard, flat surface. Install rubber mats in fishing boats to prevent fatigue and relieve built up pressure in the feet and ankles. Rubber mats are soft and form to the foot, which makes for happy passengers on board your fishing boat.
- Drainage – Often seen in kitchens, rubber mats with holes are perfect for floors requiring drainage, such as fishing boats. These types of mats easily allow water to drain, which is an essential feature when talking about a boat. Water always finds it way onto boats, it’s part of their nature. Installing rubber mats keeps your feet happy while also appropriately draining excess water from your vessel.
- Traction – In a naturally wet and slippery area, it makes total sense to cover the floors of your boat in a textured surface that gives traction. Rubber mats in fishing boats help prevent slipping. When water splashes into the boat while reeling in a big catch decrease your chances of slipping with textured rubber flooring.
- Prevent Physical Damage – Having rubber flooring and rubber mats in place on a fishing boat prevents corrosion from saltwater, damage from exposure to sunlight and damage from constant foot traffic on wood floors. Repairing damage to wood floors can be expensive. Installing rubber mats protects moisture sensitive wood floors, which helps save money long term.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain – With Clean Break’s line of rubber mat sealants, disinfectants and cleaners, maintaining the durability and lifespan of rubber mats comes easy. Avoid mold, fungus and bacteria by using rubber mat sealant to seal and protect rubber mats from the beginning. Clean Break’s Multi-purpose Disinfectant is a simple to apply, EPA registered rubber mat cleaner for regular use in fishing boats.