Everyone appreciates a clean and healthy environment when at the gym, store, restaurant, hotel, work – any facility – and no one wants to drop their beloved pet off at a dirty kennel, training center, day care, or veterinary hospital. If people don’t get a great first impression of the cleanliness of your establishment or they or their animals do get sick, the word gets out quickly and can severely damage your business.
There may be other ways to clean your facility’s rubber flooring other than using a cleaner specifically formulated for rubber floors. But is every rubber floor cleaner created equal as far as how effective, safe, convenient or economical it is?
We don’t think so. With our neutral pH rubber floor cleaner and degreaser, you can rest assured that it is formulated specifically to clean rubber floors. This means it is gentle on your rubber surface, yet tough on dirt and grease. Some benefits of our rubber floor cleaner and degreaser and rubber mat disinfectant:
- Not alkaline or acidic neutral pH, making it mild to the touch.
- Broad-Spectrum, meaning it is effective against a large variety of organisms.
- Environmentally friendly with the EPA seal of approval.
- Dries without streaking!
- Economical concentrate—you only have to use 2 oz. per gallon of water, so rubber flooring sealant lasts long.
- Low odor—no strong, harsh chemical smell.
- Fast acting—while you may need to scrub and put a lot of elbow grease into cleaning with other methods, Clean Break’s rubber flooring cleaner and degreaser does the work for you.
- Our rubber flooring sealant is ideal for both virgin and recycled rubber flooring.
Rubber flooring popularity is quickly growing due to the fact that it is durable, stain-resistant, nearly impervious to water (and completely water proof if you use Clean Break’s rubber sealant!) and easy to maintain yet soft and comfortable to stand on. CleanBreak Technology has created a complete yet simple and economical rubber floor cleaner and rubber sealant and rubber mat disinfectant system of products to make it easy to keep your facilities clean and disinfected.
CleanBreak is a service-disabled Veteran-owned small business.