Thanks to exciting new designs, colors and patterns that are compatible with today’s architectural trends, rubber flooring is no longer relegated to institutional settings. Along with its environmentally friendly properties, rubber flooring has gained popularity in home bars, mud rooms, home offices and rec rooms.
In addition to being incredibly durable, comfortable to stand on and easy to maintain with our rubber floor cleaner, the environmental and health benefits of rubber flooring is a huge factor in its rising popularity.
What Makes Rubber Flooring (along with our rubber floor cleaner) environmentally sustainable:
- PVC free. High quality natural rubber flooring does not contain PVC, phthalates or chlorine, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
- Recycled rubber flooring options. If you choose to use recycled rubber floors, you can often find details about the rubber’s previous use, such as rubber tires or athletic shoes.
- Naturally resilient against staining, mildew and mold. This is not only a health benefit, but it also is partly why rubber floors are so easy to clean— and even easier if you use our rubber floor cleaner and degreaser.
- Rapidly renewable raw material. Natural rubber is extracted from the sap of a tropical rubber tree.
- Made in the USA. This means less fuel and shipping costs resulting in a lower carbon footprint.
- Recyclable. Any type of rubber floor (virgin or recycled rubber) can be recycled and reused as landscaping mulch, playground surfacing and rubber crumb for athletic fields. It can also be used as landing mats or coverings for sports arenas.
- Long life cycle. This means a reduced need for removal and disposal of materials and conservation of natural resources.
Because more and more business owners are looking to achieve green building status and incorporate environmentally friendly materials into their buildings, rubber flooring paired with our rubber floor cleaner is perfect solution. —Clean Break