Rubber floors are unique in their composition and versatile in their use. Rubber floors can be found in a variety of facilities across many different industries. Because their application can vary per industry, one size doesn’t always fit all when it comes to choosing the best cleaner. Depending on where the rubber floors are and what context they are being used for, a different type of cleaner will be best.
Cleaners for Rubber Floors
Several factors go into choosing the best cleaner for rubber floors. Review the specifics of the following cleaners in order to choose the best product for your rubber floors.
- Cleaner, disinfectant, detergent, deoderizer, virucide, fungicide, mildewstat
- Designed for human use facilities
- Specifically targets MRSA and other bacteria, viruses and fungus
- Simple and economical solution for keeping facilities clean and disinfected
- Ideal for gyms, stores, restaurants, hotels, offices and hospitals
- Clean Break Facility – Disinfectant Detergent (EPA Registration No. 1839-169)
- Designed for the tough disinfecting challenges of animal facilities
- Disinfects and acts as a detergent, mildewstat, deodorant, antibacterial and virucide
- Concentrated and economical
- Effective against Canine Parvovirus, Canine Adenovirus, Canine Coronavirus, Canine Parainfluenza, Infectious Canine Hepatitis virus, Feline Rhinotracheitis, and Feline Infectious Peritonitis
- Clean Break Multi-Purpose Disinfectant – Detergent (EPA Registration No. 1839-100-82023)
Neutral pH Cleaner & Degreaser
- EPA Green Design for the Environment Seal
- Neutral pH, which is safe for human and animal use facilities
- Cleaner and degreaser ideal for day care centers, offices, restaurants, hospitals, gyms and other facilities
- Created with the aid of a chemist
- Mild to the touch, easy on surfaces and tough on cleaning
Depending on your facility, one cleaner may be better for your rubber floors than another. For example, if you run a doggy daycare, we would suggest the Multi-Purpose Disinfectant. For gyms, restaurants, hospitals and other human use facilities, you should go with either the Facility Disinfectant or the Neutral pH Cleaner.
Clean Break offers rubber floor cleaners that work on both porous and non-porous surfaces.